BSSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Exam Pattern – Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Mines Inspector, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of BSSC Mines Inspector exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise BSSC Mines Inspector syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
BSSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Position Name||Mines Inspector|
|selection Process||Written Examination|
|BSSC Mines Inspector Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|BSSC Mines Inspector Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
BSSC Mines Inspector Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam is will be an Objective Type Multiple Choice Question.
- This exam contains three papers.
- Each paper is for 100 Marks.
- The total time duration for each paper is 3 Hours.
|Paper||Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|First||General Studies||100 Marks|
|Second||Mining and Mines Surveyor Geology||100 Marks|
|Third||Mining Legislation and Policies of India||100 Marks|
BSSC Mines Inspector Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Wars and
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Heritage and Arts
- Mine Environmental Engineering.
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. (Mining)
- Applied Science
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Mine Machinery
- English Communication
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Legislation & General Safety
- Surface Mining
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Mining Practice I
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Mining Geology I
- Surveying I
- Applied Mathematics I
- Mineral Recovery
- Engineering Graphics
- Computer Application in Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Coal Mining
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
- Origin, composition, and internal structure of the earth.
- Geological time, relative dating, and radiometric dating.
- Evolution of the theory of Plate Tectonics.
- Plate Tectonics.
- The Rock Cycle.
- Intrusive igneous rocks.
- Volcanoes and volcanic rocks.
- Sedimentary rocks.
- Metamorphic rocks.
- Geology of British Columbia and Vancouver Island.
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.