Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Bombay High Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 247 Vacancies of Assistant Environmental Engineer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Bombay High Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Total Vacancies||247 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||23rd December 2021|
|Application Closing Date||6th January 2022|
|Selection Process||Screening/ Written Test, Typing Test, Viva-voce/ Interview
|Bombay High Court Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the Bombay High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Bombay High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
- Must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7, and Open Office Org.
- Certificate regarding Qualification of computer knowledge specified in Government Resolutions dated 04/ 02/ 2013, 08/ 01/ 2018, and 16/ 07/ 2018 issued by Information Technology (G.A.D.) department of Government of Maharashtra.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Examination Fee for Shortlisted Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 38 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward Class: 43 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Screening/ Written Test
- Typing Test
- Viva-voce/ Interview
Clerk – Pay Matrix of S-6: 19,900/- – 63,200/- plus allowances as per the Rules.
How To Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-2022?
- Visit the official site @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Bombay High Court will open on the screen.
- In that find the “Recruitment – Clerk 2021” option and click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to another page.
- Read all provided information.
- If eligible, apply for Bombay High Court Clerk jobs from the below-given link on or before 6th January 2022.
Bombay High Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Bombay High Court exam will be uploaded on the Bombay High Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Bombay High Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Bombay High Court Answer Key 2022
- The Bombay High Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Bombay High Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Bombay High Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Bombay High Court Result 2022
- Bombay High Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Bombay High Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Bombay High Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Bombay High Court exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.