Maharashtra Public Health Department Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Maharashtra Public Health Department has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Group C (House Keeper, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Laboratory Assistant, X-Ray Scientific Officer, Blood Bank Scientific Officer, Pharmacist, Dietician, ECG Technician, Dental Mechanic, Dialysis Technician, Staff Nurse, Telephone Operator, Driver, Tailor, Carpenter, Warden, Record Keeper, Junior Clerk, Dental Hygienist, Electrician, Senior Clerk), for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of Maharashtra Public Health Department exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise Maharashtra Public Health Department Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Post Name||Group C (House Keeper, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Laboratory Assistant, X-Ray Scientific Officer, Blood Bank Scientific Officer, Pharmacist, Dietician, ECG Technician, Dental Mechanic, Dialysis Technician, Staff Nurse, Telephone Operator, Driver, Tailor, Carpenter, Warden, Record Keeper, Junior Clerk, Dental Hygienist, Electrician, Senior Clerk)|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Maharashtra Public Health Department Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
Maharashtra Public Health Department Group C Exam Pattern 2021
- The Examination is completely a multiple choice question paper.
- Applicants have to score a minimum of 30 Marks in General Hindi Language.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if they were not qualified in the Hindi Examination.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
|Technical Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Total||125 Questions||125 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
Maharashtra Public Health Department Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- To Download Maharashtra Public Health Department Group C Previous Question Papers PDF: Aptitude
- General Intelligence – Maharashtra Public Health Department Staff Nurse Old Papers PDF Download
- Maharashtra Public Health Department Group C Previous Papers PDF Download – Nursing
- Download Maharashtra PHD Group C Previous Papers PDF: General Awareness
- Maharashtra PHD Group C Question Papers PDF Download: IT
- Maharashtra Public Health Department Previous Papers Aptitude PDF Download
- Download Maharashtra Public Health Department Staff Nurse Old Papers PDF
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.