Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary – High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released an online notification for recruitment to the 20 Vacancies of Steno Typist Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Post Name||Steno Typist|
|Number of Posts||20 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||7th January 2022|
|Job Location||Punjab & Haryana|
|Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Typist Jobs 2021-2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
To apply for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The minimum qualification for the post is Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University and has proficiency in the operation of computers (Word processing and Spreadsheets).
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years as of 7th January 2022.
- Check the official notification pdf file for the upper age relaxation.
- For General/ Other Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified for the test if they commit more than 6% mistakes (of the dictated passage).
- The Salary/ Fixed Emoluments to be paid to the selected candidates in the light of Punjab Government Letter No. 7/ 204/ 2012- 4F.P.1/ 66 dated 15.01.2015.
How To Apply For Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Typist Jobs 2022
- Visit the official site @ sssc.gov.in.
- The High Court of Punjab and Haryana will be displayed.
- Search for the Advertisement for the posts of Steno-Typist (Advt. no. 1-HCRC-ST-2021) on scrolling news.
- Download the notification once you find it.
- Check eligibility criteria and read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the Steno-Typist posts.
- To apply, give it a click on the ‘Click below to apply for’ tab and then select Steno-Typist.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist exam will be uploaded on the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist exam will be provided to you here below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist Answer Key 2022
- The Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist Result 2022
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Typist exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.