BARC Driver Sub Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Exam Pattern – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Driver, Sub Officer, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of BARC Driver Sub Officer exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise BARC Driver Sub Officer syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
BARC Driver Sub Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Driver, Sub Officer|
|Selection Process||Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test, Written Test (Preliminary Test, Advanced Test)|
|BARC Driver Sub Officer Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|BARC Driver Sub Officer Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
BARC Driver, Sub Officer Exam Pattern 2021
Physical Endurance Test
- In addition to the above tests, the candidate should be able to conduct physical training, squad drills, Fire Fighting drills, fire – fighting / Trailer pump operations.
- Qualifying in the test at S.No. 1 is compulsory, failing which the candidate will be
declared unfit for recruitment and further tests will not be carried out.
|100 Meters Run||25 Seconds|
|Laying 4 lengths of hoses each 15 Meters long from
|Climbing on extension ladder of 10 Meters length
and come down twice
|Carrying a person of approximately his own weight
by the fireman’s lift method over 25 Meters
|Push-Ups||20 Nos. continuously|
|1.6 Km. Running||10 Minutes|
|Rope / Vertical pipe climbing||3 Meters|
- Written examination including 50 Multi Choice Questions
- The time duration is one hour.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|Name Of Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Mathematics||20 Questions||60 Marks|
|Science||20 Questions||60 Marks|
|General Awareness||10 Questions||30 Marks|
- Candidates clearing Preliminary Test will be eligible for Advanced Test in their respective trade.
- The test will comprise 50 Multi Choice Questions of 2 hours duration.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
BARC Driver Sub Officer Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Laws of motion
- Units and measurements
- Thermal properties of matter
- Kinetic theory
- Wave optics
- Work, energy, and power
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Systems of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Electric charges and fields
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
- Electromagnetic induction
- Current electricity
- Magnetism and Matter
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Semiconductor electronics
- The s – block elements
- Communication systems
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family)
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Atomic structure
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Environmental chemistry
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- Chemistry in everyday life
- General principles of metallurgy
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-block elements
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.