BARC Driver Sub Officer Previous Question Papers PDF – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Driver, Sub Officer, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
BARC Driver Sub Officer Previous Question Papers PDF
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Driver, Sub Officer|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test, Written Test (Preliminary Test, Advanced Test)|
|BARC Driver Sub Officer Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
BARC Driver, Sub Officer Exam Pattern 2023
Physical Endurance Test
- In addition to the above tests, the candidate should be able to conduct physical training, squad drills, Fire Fighting drills, fire – fighting / Trailer pump operations.
- Qualifying in the test at S.No. 1 is compulsory, failing which the candidate will be
declared unfit for recruitment and further tests will not be carried out.
|100 Meters Run||25 Seconds|
|Laying 4 lengths of hoses each 15 Meters long from
|Climbing on extension ladder of 10 Meters length
and come down twice
|Carrying a person of approximately his own weight
by the fireman’s lift method over 25 Meters
|Push-Ups||20 Nos. continuously|
|1.6 Km. Running||10 Minutes|
|Rope / Vertical pipe climbing||3 Meters|
- Written examination including 50 Multi Choice Questions
- The time duration is one hour.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|Name Of Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Mathematics||20 Questions||60 Marks|
|Science||20 Questions||60 Marks|
|General Awareness||10 Questions||30 Marks|
- Candidates clearing Preliminary Test will be eligible for Advanced Test in their respective trade.
- The test will comprise 50 Multi Choice Questions of 2 hours duration.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
BARC Driver Sub Officer Previous Question Papers PDF Download
- To Download BARC Driver, Sub Officer Previous Question Paper PDF – Science
- Download BARC Driver, Sub Officer Question Paper PDF – Mathematics
- Get BARC Driver, Sub Officer Previous Paper PDF – General Awareness