APSSB CGL Admit Card 2022 | UDC Exam Date @ apssb.nic.in – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has released a notification for 52 Vacancies of Combined Graduate Level Exam Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the APSSB CGL Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the APSSB CGL Exam Date 2022 will be announced In 18th September 2022. Candidates can download the APSSB CGL exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will release the APSSB CGL Admit Card is September 2022-Tentatively.
APSSB CGL Admit Card 2022 | UDC Exam Date @ apssb.nic.in
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022|
|Post Name||Group C – Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Total Vacancies||52 Posts|
|Exam Date||18th September 2022|
|Skill Test Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
- The Exam will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions comprising of 150 questions / 300 Marks.
- Each question will carry 02(two) marks.
- The candidate will have to complete the test in 03(three) hours.
- There is NO Negative Marking.
|Name of Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|General English||50 questions||100 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||50 questions||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||50 questions||100 marks|
|Total Q/M||150 Questions||300 Marks|
Details Mentioned on the APSSB CGL Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the APSSB CGL Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download APSSB CGL Exam Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website @ apssb.nic.in
- The Home page of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board opens.
- Now Admit Card option is available on the top of the home page.
- Click on it.
- Check for the APSSB CGL Admit Card 2022.
- Enter the details register number and DOB/ Password.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check and download it.
|To Download APSSB CGL Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|