APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade 3) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the APSSB Personal Assistant Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the APSSB Personal Assistant Exam Date 2022 is 6th February 2022. Candidates can download the APSSB Personal Assistant exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will release the APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card is 21st January 2022 .
APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
|Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade 3)
|Tentative Exam Date
|6th February 2022
|Tentative Admit Card Release Date
|21st January 2022
Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 100 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
Details Mentioned on the APSSB Personal Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the APSSB Personal Assistant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download APSSB Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website @ apssb.nic.in
- Then the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board home page will get displayed
- Locate to the Latest News section
- Open the Arunachal Pradesh SSB Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2022 link once you find it
- Enter your details in the fields if asked
- By submitting the details, the Arunachal Pradesh PA Admit Card 2022 will get displayed on the screen
- Finally, download the admit card and carry it for the Arunachal Pradesh Personal Assistant Exam 2022
|To Download APSSB Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2022