Arunachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs Notification 2022 | Apply – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 25 Vacancies of Lecturers/ Assistant Professors (Homeo, Ayurveda) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in APPSC Lecturer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs Notification 2022 | Apply
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecture (English), Lecturer (Hindi), Lecture (Maths), Lecturer (Science), Lecturer (Social Science)|
|No. of Posts||25 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||15th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Walk-In-Interview/ Viva-voce.|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs Notification 2022 PDF||Official Notification|
|To apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, APPSC Lecturer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
As per National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) norms teacher educators in D. EI Ed. should have a Master’s Degree in social science/ Humanities/ Science/ Mathematics/ Language with 50% marks and M. Ed with 50% marks or MA (Education) with 50% marks.
- Candidates age not less than 21 years and more than 32 years as on 15th August 2022.
- The upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST and another 5 years relaxation for regular employees working under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
|APST Applicants||Rs. 150/-|
|Other Applicants||Rs. 200/-|
- The Final Merit List of Successful Applicants notified by the commission will be based on the aggregate marks of obtaining in walk-in interview/ Viva-voce.
- The Commission reserves the right to conduct a Recruitment Test if the number of Applicants is significantly large.
- Selected candidates will be getting a Pay Matrix Level-9 (Rs.53,100 – Rs. 1,67,800) Group -B Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
APPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the APPSC Lecturer exam will be uploaded on the APPSC Lecturer website.
- Further, the direct link to download the APPSC Lecturer exam will be provided to you here below.
APPSC Lecturer Answer Key 2022
- The APPSC Lecturer will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the APPSC Lecturer answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the APPSC Lecturer answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
APPSC Lecturer Result 2022
- APPSC Lecturer will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The APPSC Lecturer result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the APPSC Lecturer .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the APPSC Lecturer exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.