APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Result 2021 | Check CPT Cut Off – APPSC CPT Result has been Declared. Now the Official going to Declare APPSC Computer Skill Test Result 2021 for Deputy Tahsildar Recruitment Skill Test will be Held From 26th, 27th, 28th, 30th July 2021 and The APPSC Skill Test Result for Deputy Tahsildar Recruitment Will Declare on August Month 2021 oneword. Candidates Check Here APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Result for Probationary Deputy Tahsildars post.
APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Result 2021 | Check CPT Cut Off
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Computer Proficiency Test|
|Exam Date||26th, 27th, 28th, 30th July 2021|
|Result Release Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Results|
|Selection Process||Computer Proficiency Test|
APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Cut Off Marks 2021
Along with the APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Result, the corporation will publish the cut-off marks also. The candidates that secure marks higher than the cut-off marks will receive a call for the next stage. It is important to note that there is a difference in the cut-off marks for certain categories based on the reservation rules.
Several factors may affect the APPSC Computer Proficiency Test cut-off each year. Some of these factors are listed below.
- The number of applicants: The higher number of applicants will tend to increase competition and hence the cut-off will increase.
- The number of vacancies: The higher number of vacancies will decrease the cut-off.
- Highest score obtained: The highest score obtained by a candidate will increase the cut-off too.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is hard, then the APPSC Computer Proficiency Test cut-off will decrease and vice-versa.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Exam 2021
- The corporation will set the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are required to score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks to pass a specific stage in the selection process.
- To move on to further rounds in the selection process, the candidates are required to score more than the APPSC Computer Proficiency Test cut-off 2021.
- The minimum qualifying marks are different for different categories.
How to Calculate Marks for the APPSC Recruitment Exam?
The answer key released by the Commission helps students assess their performance and calculate their APPSC exam marks, by following the marking scheme that has been fixed by APPSC. The written exam for various departments under the Junior Assistant category has the following marking structure:
- The main exam has two papers. Paper 1 and Paper 2 both are of 150 marks each and are a total of 300 marks. 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and 1/3rd of the prescribed marks per question is penalized for each wrong answer.
- The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) is of 50 marks and candidates will get 30 minutes to complete the examination.
- Candidates must keep track of the answer keys released by the Commission after conclusion of the recruitment examinations, to assess their performance by matching their answers with the keys, and can total their marks obtained by following the marking scheme mentioned above.
How To Check APPSC CPT Results 2021
- Visit the official website @ psc.ap.gov.in.
- on the home page search for the Computer, Proficiency Test Exam Results 2021 link.
- Now click on the link.
- Enter your login credentials.
- check for the APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Exam Results 2021.
- Download and take a copy for further use.
|To check APPSC Computer Proficiency Test Result 2021|