Arunachal Pradesh PSC JE Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announce and invited the online applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts ofJunior Engineer (Civil) The Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for these posts online.
Students who are interested in the police job should start preparing for this exam. Arunachal Police Online Application Form 2021 submission already started. Candidates have a chance to grab Arunachal Police Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy 2021. All eligible and skilled aspirants can grab Arunachal Police Junior Engineer (Civil) Previous Papers here.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC JE Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post(s)||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Viva Voce/ Interview|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates have to attend the written examination for 300 marks. And there will be viva voce for 40 marks. Contenders those who scored more than 33% of marks in written examination will be eligible to appear for the Viva Voce test. The written exam is of objective type. Through the below given links contenders can download Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021.
i) General Ability Test
- Part A : General English
- Part B : General Knowledge
- Duration of Exam is 2 hours
- Maximum marks can be scored : 100 marks
ii) Exam in Respective Discipline
- Maximum Marks can be scored : 200 Marks
- Duration of Exam : 2 Hours
iii) Viva Voce – 40 Marks
|Objective Type||Paper 1||General English||100|
|Paper 2||Technical Paper (Civil Engineering)||100|
|Interview/ Personality Test||40|
- The eligible contenders need to participate in the written test followed by the Interview/Viva Voice.
- And, the applicants who secured a minimum of 33% marks in each written examination paper and 45% marks out of total aggregate marks in the written exam papers are only eligible to attend for the Interview.