UPSC SO Steno Admit Card 2021 Download | LDCE Exam Date Out – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for 42 Vacancies Of Section Officers/ Stenographers (Grade ‘B’/ Grade ‘I’) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UPSC SO, Steno Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UPSC SO, Steno Exam Date 2021 is 11th and 12th December 2021
Candidates can download the UPSC SO, Steno exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the UPSC SO, Steno Admit Card is December 2021- Tentatively. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 UPSC SO Steno Admit Card 2021 Download | LDCE Exam Date Out
UPSC SO Steno Admit Card 2021 Download | LDCE Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Section Officers/ Stenographers (Grade ‘B’/ Grade ‘I’)|
|Exam Dates||11th and 12th December 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2021- Tentatively|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details Mentioned on the UPSC SO, Steno Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPSC SO, Steno Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UPSC SO, Steno Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPSC SO, Steno Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) main page opens.
- Check the “What’s New” section.
- All the latest links will be scrolling.
- Tap on the UPSC SO, Steno Exam e-Admit Card download link
- You will be directed to another page.
- Enter the details as asked to reveal the UPSC SO, Steno Admit Card 2021.
- Check all the details presented.
- Download and take a printout of it.
|To Download UPSC SO, Steno Hall Ticket 2021|