UPSC Enforcement Officer Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 421 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
Candidates who applied for the Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer gave their Exam successfully on 5th September 2021. So, now all the candidates are waiting for the Answer key of this Exam. Answer Key will be release soon on the Official website of UPSC Enforcement Officer by the Department of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidate can Check and Download their Answer Key from the official website of UPSC Enforcement Officer
UPSC Enforcement Officer Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Names||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
|No. Of Posts
|Exam Date||5th September 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||2nd week of September 2021(Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
UPSC Enforcement Officer Solved Key Sheet
- Candidates can download Answer Key for UPSC Enforcement Officer from official site.
- Candidates will be able to collect the UPSC Enforcement Officer answer keys from this page by clicking on the direct link.
- With the help of Answer key Candidates can predict the qualified status before the result declaration and they can start preparation for next selection process.
- The official board invite the objection against the answer keys.
- Every exam appeared candidates can challenge their answer key.
- If the candidates find any kinds of error then they can make the objection against Answer key.
- The objection will be accepted till the last dates of the submission of the objection.
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How To Download UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Key 2021
- Visit the official @ upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the examination option.
- Go to Answer Keys.
- Now enter the name of the examination.
- Tap on the Apply option.
- The UPSC Enforcement Officer Answer Key 2021 will appear.
- Check the details once and click on the download option to get the UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Key 2021 downloaded.
|To Download UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Key 2021|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Analysis 2021 | Paper Review | Attempts|
|UPSC Enforcement Officer Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List
|UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check AO Exam Date