UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check AO Exam Date – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) authorities will release the UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2021 on their official website. So the candidates, those who want to attend the exam they must and should download the UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2021 . Candidates can download the UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2021 from the links mentioned below .
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Various Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 421 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
- 1 UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check AO Exam Date
- 1.0.1 Details Mentioned on the UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.2 Documents Required for the UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam
- 1.0.3 UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Centers 2021
- 1.0.4 Important Highlights For UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.0.5 How To Download UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.6 Important Links
UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check AO Exam Date
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
|No. Of Posts
|Exam Date||9th May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2021 – Tentative|
|1st Phase Exam Centre Changes Status||15th to 21st December 2020|
|2nd Phase Exam Centre Changes Status||29th December 2020 to 4th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Centers 2021
- Gautam Budh Nagar
Important Highlights For UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the Admit Card section.
- By clicking the Admit Card, candidates will be directed to another page.
- Now, search for the UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Admit Card link.
- Click on the link and enter login details.
- Hit on Submit.
- Your UPSC Enforcement Officer Hall ticket 2021 will be displayed.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
|To Download UPSC Enforcement Officer Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|