UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2022 | Mains Exam Date – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for 712 Vacancies Of Civil Services (Mains) Examination, 2021. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UPSC Civil Services Mains Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Date 2021 is 16th to 25th September 2022
Candidates can download the UPSC Civil Services Mains exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card is Released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2022 | Mains Exam Date
UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2022 | Mains Exam Date
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of the exam||Civil Services (Mains) Examination, 2021|
|No Of Posts||712 Posts|
|Mains Exam Date||16th to 25th September 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details Mentioned on the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed.
- After visiting the home page, applicants can find the What’s New section.
- Now, search for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on it and enter the login details.
- Check the details and hit on submit.
- The UPSC Civil Services Mains Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the Exam Dates, Exam Centers, and other details present on the Admit Card.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card for the exam.
|To Download UPSC Civil Services Mains Hall Ticket 2022||Admit card|