UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Admit Card 2022 Download – Exam Date Out – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Company Secretary, Junior Programmer, Vidyut Sahayak, Instrument Mechanic & Vidyut Sahayak Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Date 2022 is 17th July 2022
Candidates can download the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Admit Card is To be released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Admit Card 2022 Download – Exam Date Out
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Admit Card 2022 Download – Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|Admit Card Status||To be released|
Details Mentioned on the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) home page will appear.
- Go through the Admit Card section and click on it.
- Then a new page will be redirected with all latest released Admit Card.
- Search for the UPSC Deputy Director Admit Card.
- Download with details asked and carry it to the exam hall.
|To Download UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|