UPPCL Technician Grade II Answer Key 2021 | Check UPPCL Exam Key – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has completed the Exam on 19th, 20th, 27th, 28th March 2021 March at various examination cells as in the process 608 ITI Technician Posts recruitment. A huge number of capable aspirants are applied and attempted the examination. After completion of the examination, the exam aspirants are mostly seeking to download the UPPCL Technician Exam Key Paper . UPPCL Technician Exam Key 2021 will be released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) authority in online mode. The UPPCL Technician Answer Key will be released in the 1st week of April 2021 (expected).
UPPCL Technician Grade II Answer Key 2021 | Check UPPCL Exam Key
|Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
|Name Of The Post(s)
|Technician (Electrical) AGAINST ADVT. NO. O3/VSA/2020/
|Number Of Vacancies
|Date Of Written Exam
|19th, 20th, 27th, 28th March 2021
|Availability Of Answer Key
|1st week of April 2021– Tentative
|Computer Based Test, Interview
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department of UPPCL.
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
How To Check UPPCL Technician Grade II Exam Key 2021
- Visit the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited @ uppcl.org
- The home page of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will appear on the screen
- Check for the UPPCL Technician Grade II Answer Key 2021 link
- Click on the link
- Enter your examination paper set number
- Check and the UPPCL Technician Exam key 2021
- Save and download it for further usage
How to Calculate Marks from UPPCL Technician Grade II Exam Key?
- First and foremost, candidates must know the correct marking scheme for the written exam i.e. how many marks are allotted for the right answer and how many marks are deducted for the wrong answer.
- Candidates can now check the answer key to compare with your answers.
- Candidates can assign marks for the correct answer.
- Cancel/Deduct assigned marks for the wrong answer (in case of negative marking).
- For every wrong answer, marks must be deducted or canceled
- Candidates can now calculate the total marks to get your approximate score.