UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Online form – Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission has published the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant (Junior Assistant) on its official website i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.. Eligible candidates can apply online. The direct link to apply online is now available here. A total of 1262 vacancies will be filled for the post of Junior Assistant through this recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and skill test. Read the important information given below for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Online form
||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|No. of Posts
||Written Examination (Main Examination), Physical Standard Test, and Physical Fitness Test
||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Application Begin : 19/12/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 08/01/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08/01/2023
- Correction Last Date : 15/01/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode
- Minimum. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Maximum. Age : 40 Yrs
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed.
- Typing Test: Hindi 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPM
|| Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay 2000 Pay Level-3
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website – www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Complete the registration process by filling all the required details.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Then, pay the application fee
- Take a printout of the application fee for future reference
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
- The written examination will consist of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The total marks in the exam are 65.
- The time limit of the written test is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Each question carries half a mark.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The exam is available in both English and Hindi