PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Jobs 2022 | 389 Posts | Stipend | Apply – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 389 post of ITI Electrical, Diploma Electrical, Diploma Civil, Graduate Electrical, Graduate Civil, Graduate Electronics/ Telecom, Graduate (Computer Science), Human Resource Executive (Payroll & Employee Data Management). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Jobs 2022 | 389 Posts | Stipend | Apply
|Latest Powergrid PGCIL Jobs 2022|
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Names||Apprentice – Electrician, Diploma (Electrical & Civil), Graduate (Electrical, Civil, Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering & Computer Science), HR Executive, Diploma in Office Management, CSR Executive, Executive – Law|
|No. of Posts||389 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||7th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||31st July 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Notification PDF
|To apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Trade Name||Qualification (Recognized Regular Degree/ Diplom / Certificate)|
|ITI (Electrical)||ITI in Electrical (Full Time Course)|
|Diploma Electrical||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Diploma Civil||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Graduate Electrical||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering|
|Graduate Civil||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering|
|Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering|
|Graduate Computer Science||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology|
|HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management)||MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)|
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
|ITI (Electrical)||₹ 11000|
|Diploma Electrical||₹ 12000|
|Diploma Civil||₹ 12000|
|Graduate Electrical||₹ 15000|
|Graduate Civil||₹ 15000|
|Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering||₹ 15000|
|Graduate Computer Science||₹ 15000|
|HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management)||₹ 15000|
How To Apply For PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Jobs 2022?
- Open the Official Site @careers.powergrid.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES.
- Download and read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then register in the Apprenticeship Portal.
- After Successful Registration.
- Fill the Application Form on the PGCIL website.
- And submit the Application Form to the Officials before the last date.
PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice exam will be uploaded on the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice website.
- Further, the direct link to download the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice exam will be provided to you here below.
PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Answer Key 2022
- The PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice Result 2022
- PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the PGCIL Northern Region Apprentice exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.