UP Police ASI SI Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @uppbpb.gov.in – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a notification for 1329 Vacancies of Police Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Clerk), Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Accounts) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UP Police ASI, SI Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UP Police ASI, SI Exam Date 2021 is 8th August 2021
Candidates can download the UP Police ASI, SI exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will release the UP Police ASI, SI Admit Card is Available Now . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
UP Police ASI SI Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @uppbpb.gov.in
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Clerk), Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Accounts)|
|No. of Posts||1329 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||Available Now|
|PAT, Computer Typing, and Stenography Test Date||8th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Written Exam, Document Verification & PST, Computer Typing and Shorthand Test, Final Merit List, Medical Test, and Personality Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 200 Questions.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 400 Marks.
- There will be parts in this Exam as mentioned in the table below.
- Each part / subject will be of 100 marks.
- Time duration of test will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Qualifying marks for each subject will be 35%.
- Overall qualifying marks will be 40%.
- Online Written Exam
- Document Verification & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Computer Typing Test & Stenography Test.
Details Mentioned on the UP Police ASI, SI Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UP Police ASI, SI Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UP Police ASI, SI Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UP Police ASI, SI Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ uppbpb.gov.in
- On the Home Page, candidates have to search for the UP Police ASI, SI Admit Card 2021 link.
- By opening that link, candidates will be directed to the “Login page”.
- Where they have to fill the details like “Roll No” and “Date of Bith”
- Later click on Submit/ Get Details button.
- Candidates can view their Admit Card.
- Download it and take printouts for later use.
|To Download UP Police ASI, SI Admit Card 2021|