UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 | SI Accountant Exam Date – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a notification for 513 vacancies of Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari), Deputy Inspector of Revenue (Accountant) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UKSSSC Group C Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UKSSSC Group C Exam Date 2021 is October 2021
Candidates can download the UKSSSC Group C exam adit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) will release the UKSSSC Group C Admit Card in October 2021 – Expected. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 | SI Accountant Exam Date
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari), Deputy Inspector of Revenue (Accountant)|
|No. of Posts||513 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 2021 Tentatively|
|Exam Date||October 2021 Expected|
|Selection Process||Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) Written Test|
Details Mentioned on the UKSSSC Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UKSSSC Group C Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UKSSSC Group C Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UKSSSC Group C Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission home page will be opened
- Go to the Admit Card/ Recent Updates tab, which you will find on the home page itself
- Select the UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021 link, once you find it
- Then you will be directed to another page
- Fill in the details in the fields that asked
- By submitting the details, the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Finally, download the UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021, take a hard copy of it, and carry it to the exam
|To Download UKSSSC Admit Card 2021