UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a notification for 514 Vacancies Of Assistant Review Officer (Account), Accountant (Drinking Water Dept, Accountant (Women), Assistant Accountant, Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Office Assistant (Gr III) – Accounts Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2021 is 12th to 14th September 2021
Candidates can download the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) will release the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card is Avilable Now . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Review Officer (Account), Accountant (Drinking Water Dept, Accountant (Women), Assistant Accountant, Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Office Assistant (Gr III) – Accounts|
|No Of Posts||514 Posts|
|Exam Date||12th to 14th September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Avilable Now|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details Mentioned on the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Accountant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Accountant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UKSSSC Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Accountant Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UKSSSC Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Accountant Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ sssc.uk.gov.in
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission home page gets updated on the screen.
- On the home, all the latest updates will be shown.
- Check for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the link provided.
- Enter the details of Application ID & Password.
- Later on, hit on the submit button.
- Download it carefully and carry two print out copies for reference.
|To Download UKSSSC Assistant Accountant, Auditor, Accountant Admit Card 2021|