TNRD Erode Overseer Hall Ticket 2021 | Check TNRD Exam Date – Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Erode has released a notification for 17 Posts vacancies of Overseer/ Junior Draughting Officer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the TNRD Erode Overseer Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the TNRD Erode Overseer Exam Date 2021 will be announced in June 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the TNRD Erode Overseer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Erode will release the TNRD Erode Overseer Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
TNRD Erode Overseer Hall Ticket 2021 | Check TNRD Exam Date
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Erode|
|Post Name||Overseer/ Junior Draughting Officer|
|No. Of Posts||17 Posts|
|Exam Date||June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the TNRD Erode Overseer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the TNRD Erode Overseer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For TNRD Erode Overseer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download TNRD Erode Overseer Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Erode @ erode.nic.in
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- Then scroll down to see the What’s New section.
- From there you can see TNRD Erode Overseer/ Junior Draughting Officer Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Now, Click on the submit button,
- TNRD Erode Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download TNRD Erode Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer Admit Card 2021 for the further selection process.
|To Download TNRD Erode Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer Hall Ticket|