ESIC Indore Senior Resident Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Employees State Insurance Corporation has released an online notification for recruitment to the 31 Vacancies of Senior Resident Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ESIC Indore Senior Resident Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
ESIC Indore Senior Resident Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Names||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Walkin Date||22nd, 23rd November 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
|Venue for the walkin interview||Conference Hall (Room No, 1) situated at Ground Floor of ESIC Model Hospital, Nanda Nagar, Indore from 9.15 A.M. to 11.00 A.M|
|ESIC Indore Senior Resident Job Notification||Official Notification|
To apply for the ESIC Indore Senior Resident Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, ESIC Indore Senior Resident used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- MBBS with PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Medical/ Surgical Specialities from a recognized university and MBBS with 2 years working experience in the same discipline.
- Preference is to be given to a PG-qualified candidate and selection of the non-PG qualified candidates will be resorted to only when PG-qualified candidates are not available.
- Age not exceeding 45 (Forty-Five) years as on the date of interview.
- The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for 0BC, period of Military service: plus 3 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- The Candidate has to attend the Walkin Interview as part of the selection procedure.
- The Selected Candidates will get the In the entry pay level- 11 plus other allowances as admissible in ESIC.
How To Apply For ESIC Indore Senior Resident Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ esic.nic.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Recruitment Section.
- Download the ESIC Indore Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And attend the walkin interview at the below-given venue.
ESIC Indore Senior Resident Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the ESIC Indore Senior Resident exam will be uploaded on the ESIC Indore Senior Resident website.
- Further, the direct link to download the ESIC Indore Senior Resident exam will be provided to you here below.
ESIC Indore Senior Resident Answer Key 2021
- The ESIC Indore Senior Resident will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the ESIC Indore Senior Resident answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the ESIC Indore Senior Resident answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
ESIC Indore Senior Resident Result 2021
- ESIC Indore Senior Resident will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The ESIC Indore Senior Resident result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the ESIC Indore Senior Resident .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the ESIC Indore Senior Resident exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.