TISS Social Worker Jobs 2021 | 20 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 20 post of Social Worker. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TISS Social Worker Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TISS Social Worker Jobs 2021 | 20 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Post Name||Social Worker|
|No. of Posts||20 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||12th September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Experience|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Email ID to which the CV/ Resumes have to be submitted||[email protected]|
|Official Notification||TISS Social Worker Job 2021 Official Notification PDF|
To apply for the TISS Social Worker Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TISS Social Worker used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate must have a post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/ MSW) from Central/ Deemed/ State-Recognized University. The candidates based in UT of Jammu & Kashmir possessing Master’s Degree in other social sciences such as Women Studies, Psychology, Sociology, may also be considered at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
- The candidate must also have 2 years of work experience in the social development sector. Those with 2 years of relevant work experience on the issue of gender-based violence, specifically in direct casework and/ or intervention work on women’s issues at the grass-roots level will be given preference.
- Verbal and written fluency in local languages/ dialects (Kashmiri/ Urdu/ Dogri and others as spoken in the specific district) is essential, and working knowledge of English and comfort with the use of computers & the internet is also necessary.
The applying candidates must be in the age group of 22-50 years.
- Candidates in the age group of 22-50 years, possessing necessary educational qualification, prior relevant work experience as detailed in the above section, with proficiency in local language/ dialect of the district and based in the U.T. of Jammu & Kashmir will be given preference.
- Rs.28,000/- per month
How to apply for TISS Social Worker Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ tiss.edu.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Social Worker Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before the Last Date