State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021 | 26 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Now – State Bank of Sikkim has released an online notification for recruitment to the 26 post of Assistant Manager. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in State Bank of Sikkim Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021 | 26 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Now
|Organization Name||State Bank of Sikkim|
|Post Names||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Starting Date||1st June 2021|
|Closing Date||30th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
To apply for the State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, State Bank of Sikkim used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Candidates who possess the educational qualification of Degree of Bachelor and above from a recognized university with any one of the following as a major subject of Business Economics/ Accounting/ Commerce/ Financial Management/ Finance/ Banking/ Mathematics are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Along with the educational qualification, aspirants should have minimum of one year of Certificate Course in Computer Application. Candidates should have knowledge of any of the Sikkim State Languages. Aspirants should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Aspirants should pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification. Application fees of Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only) should be deposited online during submission of the application. Application fee should be paid before 30 June 2021.
- Written Examination consisting of Objective Tests of 200 marks on OMR (Optical Marks Recognition) system or online system will be conducted.
- Maximum marks in the viva voce shall be 25.
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the written Tests will be arranged in descending order in each category.
- The marks obtained in the Written Examination (Phase-I) will be added to the marks obtained in Interview (Phase-II) and merit list shall be drawn in accordance with the reservation roster.
- Results of the candidates qualified for Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website.
The starting basic pay of an Assistant Manager in the State Bank of Sikkim is Rs. 39,100/-
(Cell 1 Level 14 of the Pay Matrix). Minimum of Pay and Allowance for an Assistant Manager works out to Rs.57,367/- in the beginning. However, during the period of probation of one year, the appointee shall be paid a consolidated allowance as per the extant norms of the Government of Sikkim.
How to apply for State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Job 2021 ?
- Visit the official website of State Bank of Sikkim @www.statebankofsikkim.com.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Manager Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if State Bank of Sikkim asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.