State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date – State Bank of Sikkim has released a notification for 26 vacancies of Assistant Manager Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Exam Date 2021 will be announced in August 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the State Bank of Sikkim will release the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Admit Card in the August 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date
|Organization Name||State Bank of Sikkim|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No. Of Posts||26 Posts|
|Exam Date||August 2021 tentative|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2021 (expected)|
About State Bank of Sikkim
- The State Bank of Sikkim was established in the year 1968 and has a total of 42 branch offices and 3 Revenue Counters, thereby aggregating to a total of 45 branch locations spread all over Sikkim which inclues Head Office.
- The Bank is headquartered in the State Capital of Sikkim, Gangtok. The Bank is an autonomous body under the Government of Sikkim.
- The Bank operates within the jurisdiction of the State of Sikkim and is responsible to handle the treasury function of the State as well.
- The branches of the bank are now on CBS platform.
- The Bank is headed by the Board of Directors and Managing Director of the Bank is the Chief Executive.
- Constituted in the pre-merger era, State Bank of Sikkim is celebrating its Golden Jubilee Year 1968-2018 as a mark of completion of 50 years to be completed in September 2018.
- From the very inception till date, the Bank has always strived and has been successful in becoming the partner in overall development works of the State.
SBS Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021
- The total exam will be of objective type. The exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
- The duration of the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Exam is 3 Hours.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview and will be conducted for 25 Marks.
- This State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Exam Pattern helps you to prepare for the exam according to the schedule.
- Written Examination consisting of Objective Tests of 200 marks on OMR (Optical Marks Recognition) system or online system will be conducted.
- Maximum marks in the viva voce shall be 25.
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the written Tests will be arranged in descending order in each category.
- The marks obtained in the Written Examination (Phase-I) will be added to the marks obtained in Interview (Phase-II) and merit list shall be drawn in accordance with the reservation roster.
- Results of the candidates qualified for Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website.
Details Mentioned on the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of Sikkim @ statebankofsikkim.com.
- State Bank of Sikkim’s official home page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 link.
- lick on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Hit on the submit button.
- State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download SBS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021.