Spices Board SET Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Stipend | Registration | Apply – Spices Board India has released an online notification for recruitment to the 36 Vacancies of Spices Extension Trainees (SET) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Spices Board SET Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Spices Board SET Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Stipend | Registration | Apply
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Post Name||Spices Extension Trainees (SET)|
|No. of Posts||36 Posts|
|Walk-In-Test (Online) Date||29th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test & Computer Proficiency/ Skill test|
|To Download the Spices Board SET Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form PDF||Official Notification|
|Post Name||Region Wise-Vacancies|
|Spices Extension Trainees (SET)||
To apply for the Spices Board SET Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Spices Board SET used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as of the date of the written test.
- Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the departments of the Spices Board are not eligible.
- The selected candidates will be getting a stipend of Rs.20,000 per month.
- In case of travel to spice fields, TA will be paid.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online written test & computer proficiency/ skill test.
- Online Written Test will be conducted on 29th October 2021 at 11:00 AM
- Whereas, the Computer proficiency/ skill test will be conducted at 2.00 pm
How to Attend the Spices Board India SET Walkin Test
- Visit the official website @ www.indianspices.com
- Now on the Menu Tab click on the Notification < Opportunities option.
- Then you will be redirected to another page.
- There, you can find the NOTIFICATION NO.SET/2021/01
- Click on that link.
- And then check out the whole notification.
- If eligible, download the application form attached to the notification.
- Fill it and attend the Walk-In Test on the scheduled date.
- The Centre for Online Test has been clearly provided in the official notification.
Spices Board SET Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Spices Board SET exam will be uploaded on the Spices Board SET website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Spices Board SET exam will be provided to you here below.
Spices Board SET Answer Key 2021
- The Spices Board SET will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Spices Board SET answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Spices Board SET answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Spices Board SET Result 2021
- Spices Board SET will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Spices Board SET result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Spices Board SET .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Spices Board SET exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.