Goa Medical College Admit Card 2021 | Check GMC Exam Date – Goa Medical College & Hospital has released a notification for 821 Posts . Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Goa Medical College Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Goa Medical College Exam Date 2021 will be announced in June 2021 Tentative . Candidates can download the Goa Medical College exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Goa Medical College & Hospital will release the Goa Medical College Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Goa Medical College Admit Card 2021 | Check GMC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Goa Medical College & Hospital|
|Post Names||Multi-Tasking Staff, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Medical Record Clerk, Junior Stenographer, Driver (Light Vehicle), Staff Nurses, A.N.M., Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, Medico Social Worker, Senior Technician, Anaesthetic Assistant, Orthopaedic Assistant, Junior Technician, Radiographic Technician, Pharmacist, E.C.G. Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Barber, Dialysis Technician.|
|No. of Posts||821 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Detailed Exam Pattern will be provided soon.
Details Mentioned on the Goa Medical College Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Goa Medical College Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Goa Medical College Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @ gmc.goa.gov.in
- On the Home Page, by scrolling down candidates will be able to see the Notice section.
- In that search for the Goa Medical College Admit Card 2021 Link.
- The candidates will be directed to Login Page.
- There, candidates have to fill in the details and click on submit.
- You will be able to view the Admit Card.
- Download and take a printout for later use.
|Download Goa Medical College Hall Ticket 2021||Admit Card|