Goa Medical College Admit Card 2021 | Check GMC Exam Date – Goa Medical College & Hospital has released a notification for 821 Posts vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Medical Record Clerk, Junior Stenographer, Driver (Light Vehicle), Staff Nurses, A.N.M., Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, Medico Social Worker, Senior Technician, Anaesthetic Assistant, Orthopaedic Assistant, Junior Technician, Radiographic Technician, Pharmacist, E.C.G. Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Barber, Dialysis Technician. Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Goa Medical College Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Goa Medical College Exam Date 2021 will be announced in June 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the Goa Medical College exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Goa Medical College & Hospital will release the Goa Medical College Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Goa Medical College Admit Card 2021 | Check GMC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Goa Medical College & Hospital|
|Post Names||Multi-Tasking Staff, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Medical Record Clerk, Junior Stenographer, Driver (Light Vehicle), Staff Nurses, A.N.M., Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, Medico Social Worker, Senior Technician, Anaesthetic Assistant, Orthopaedic Assistant, Junior Technician, Radiographic Technician, Pharmacist, E.C.G. Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Barber, Dialysis Technician.|
|No. of Posts||821 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Goa Medical College, Government of Goa will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Staff Nurse, LDC, MTS and Various Other Posts. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of GMC Goa. Candidates can check more information about the Exam dates from the official website of GMC Goa
- Skill Test/ Aptitude Test
- Written Exam
Goa Medical College Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Detailed Exam Pattern will be provided soon.
Details Mentioned on the Goa Medical College Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Goa Medical College Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Goa Medical College Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Goa Medical College Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ gmc.goa.gov.in
- On the Home Page, by scrolling down candidates will be able to see the Notice section.
- In that search for the Goa Medical College Admit Card 2021 Link.
- The candidates will be directed to Login Page.
- There, candidates have to fill in the details and click on submit.
- You will be able to view the Admit Card.
- Download and take a printout for later use.
|To Download Goa Medical College Admit Card 2021|