SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 | 67 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – State Bank of India has released an online notification for recruitment to the 67 post of Pharmacist (Clerical cadre) . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in SBI Pharmacist Job Notification before the last date 3rd May 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 | 67 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Names||Pharmacist (Clerical cadre)|
|Total Vacancies||67 Posts|
|Starting Date||13th April 2021|
|Closing Date||3rd May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India (Check Notice)|
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognized university or board OR
- Degree in Pharmacy (B Pharma/ M Pharma/ Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
In case of educational qualification
- Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder.
- The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
- Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
- Candidate’s age limit should be Maximum 30 years as on 31/12/2020.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- The Candidates belonging to the General OBC and EWS Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.750/-
- The Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
The selection of candidates for post will be on the basis of online written test and interview.
Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also be advised to the candidates through SMS and emails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters. Candidate should choose the name of the centre where he/she desires to appear in the examination.
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary in 17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550-1730/ 7-42660-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920
Required Documents For SBI Recruitment
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16 (PDF)
- Recent Photograph
- PWD certificate if applicable
How To Apply For SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @sbi.co.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then Latest Announcements.
- Download the SBI Pharmacist Advertisement.
- Study the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.