SBI Pharmacist Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern – State Bank of India has released an online notification for recruitment for Pharmacist (Clerical cadre) . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in SBI Pharmacist Job Notification before the last date 3rd May 2021
Candidates who applied for this recruitment can start their preparation and work on the weaker areas to increase the speed and accuracy in solving the questions. The Know the SBI Pharmacist Salary 2021 details for various posts. SBI Pharmacist Previous Year Question Paper covers questions related to all the sections. Get more Govt job Updates Here.
SBI Pharmacist Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Pharmacist (Clerical cadre)|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
SBI Pharmacist Selection Process 2021:
- The selection of candidates for post will be on the basis of online written test and interview. Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also be advised to the candidates through sms and emails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
- Candidate should choose the name of the centre where he/she desires to appear in the examination. No change in the choice of examination centre will be entertained. The bank, however, reserves the right to add or delete any centre and allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in online written test. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Weightage For Written And Interview Is Proposed AS 40% & 60% Respectively.
SBI Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2021
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 150.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be of 200 Marks.
- Questions from Awareness, General English; Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability will be of 1 Mark each.
- Questions from Professional knowledge Section will be of 2 marks each.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2 hours.
- No Details are provided about negative marking by Official Department.
|Section Name||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||25||25||120 Minutes|
SBI Pharmacist Previous Question Papers PDF
- To Download SBI Pharmacist General English Previous Question Paper
- To Download SBI Pharmacist Quantitative Aptitude Old Question Paper
- To Download SBI Pharmacist Reasoning Ability Previous Year Question Paper
- To Download SBI Pharmacist General Awareness Previous Question Paper PDF
Importance of Practicing SBI Pharmacist Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario. By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the SBI Pharmacist Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice SBI Pharmacist Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing SBI Pharmacist Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes. Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam. As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes. Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength. Practicing in this way will give quality results.
|To Download SBI Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF|
|SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 | 67 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online|