Saraswat Bank BDO Admit Card 2021 | Check BDO Exam Date – Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited higher authorities will release the Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer Admit Card 2021 on their official website. So the candidates, those who want to attend the exam they must and should download the Saraswat Bank BDO Admit Card 2021 . Candidates can download the Saraswat Bank BDO Admit Card 2021 from the links mentioned below .
Saraswat Bank BDO Admit Card 2021 | Check BDO Exam Date
|Organization Name||Saraswat Co-operative Bank|
|Post Name||Business Development Officer (Clerical Cadre)|
|No. of Posts||150 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nagpur, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Indore, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat.|
Saraswat Bank BDO 2021 Recruitment Education Qualification
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation.
- The Saraswat Bank BDO selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview.
- The Saraswat Bank BDO Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages.
- All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination
Details Mentioned on the Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Saraswat Bank BDO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site @ saraswatbank.com
- On the Home page, you will find ‘Careers’ at the top right corner of the page
- By clicking on ‘Careers’, if the Admit Card is released, the link for the Saraswat Bank BDO Admit Card 2021 will be available.
- Click on the respective link and then fill in the details in the given fields, and submit the details.
- You will get the Admit Card, Download it for a later purpose.
|To Download Saraswat Bank BDO Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|