Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check BDO Exam Pattern – The candidates, those who applied for the Business Development Officer – Grade B, can start their exam preparation now by downloading the Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021, from the links mentioned below. Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 helps to have a clear idea of the topics that will be asked in the examination along with the Exam pattern released in the Official Notification.
Saraswat Bank has BDO detailed topic-wise syllabus is provided here. Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Syllabus 2021 helps to have a clear idea of the topics to be prepared for the Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer (Clerical Cadre) Exam 2021.
Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check BDO Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Saraswat Co-operative Bank|
|Post Name||Business Development Officer (Clerical Cadre)|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
|Location||Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nagpur, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Indore, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat.|
Saraswat Bank Exam Pattern:
- The Saraswat Bank BDO Exam consists of 4 tests with different subjects like General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude, Professional Knowledge (Marketing) total of 190 questions and the total will be 200 marks it is divided to each test.
- The candidates must and should complete the Saraswat Bank BDO Exam within the mentioned time i.e., 160 minutes, and also it is divided as per test.
- To score a good rank in the written examination, contenders must be prepared with the Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021.
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge –
Saraswat Bank BDO 2021 Recruitment Education Qualification
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation.
- The Saraswat Bank BDO selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview.
- The Saraswat Bank BDO Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages.
- All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination
Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021
The following sections to get the complete Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Syllabus.
General/ Financial Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs (Read Newspaper Daily, Watch News Channel, and Any Source Of Current Affairs Like Monthly Magazine Etc.)
- Banking Awareness (Read Banking Related Magazine, Follow RBI Official Website, Etc.)
- Static Awareness (Dams, National Parks, Stadium, Sports And Their Trophies, National And International Awards, Classical And Folk Dance, National And International Festivals, National And International Organizations And Their Headquarters, Etc)
- English Grammar.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Precise Writing
- Essay Writing.
Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Coding and Decoding
- Input & Output Devices
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work Partnership
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Permutations and Combinations
Professional Knowledge (Marketing) Syllabus
- Bank Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Marketing Decision-Making
- Sales Forecasting
- Rural Marketing
- Consumer Protection in India: List of Consumer Rights
- Marketing Organization
- Marketing Program
- Sales Management
- Marketing Environment
- Retail Trade
- Personal Selling
- Services Marketing
- International Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Business Ethics.
- Marketing Overview
- Product Planning and Development
- Sales Promotion and its Objectives
- Branding, Packaging, and Labeling
- Pricing Decisions: Pricing, Pricing Decision Strategies
- Wholesale Trade
- Distribution: Definition, Channels of Distribution
- Concept, Nature, Scope, and Importance of Marketing
- Meaning, Functions, and Importance of Marketing Management
- Marketing Process and Marketing Planning
- Consumer/ Buyer Behaviour
- Market Segmentation: Importance of Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
|Download Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|