RWF Paramedical Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Walk In Date – Rail Wheel Factory has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Hospital Attendant. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RWF Paramedical Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RWF Paramedical Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Walk In Date
|Organization Name||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Post Names||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Hospital Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Notification Date||24th May 2021|
|Closing Date||27th May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
- Staff nurse (only ICU trained) – 6 posts
- Lab Technician (only Bio- Medical Engineering) – 1 posts
- Hospital Attendants – 3 posts
To apply for the RWF Paramedical Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RWF Paramedical used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Staff nurse (only ICU trained) – candidates should have a Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing). Staff Nurses with experience in working in the Critical Care Unit (only ICU trained) will be engaged.
Lab Technician (only Bio- Medical Engineering) – Candidates should have a B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or equivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution. The candidate should have requisite Degree/Diploeia in Bio Medical Engineering and adequate experience in handling the Bio Medical equipments in ICU.
Hospital Attendants – candidates should have l0th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
- The selection will be based on the interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview and they have to bear their own expenses to attend the interview.
- Only eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed conditions will be eligible for Walk-in-Interview. Application received with incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.
- Staff nurse (only ICU trained) – Rs. 44,900/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
- Lab Technician (only Bio- Medical Engineering) – Rs. 35,400/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
- Hospital Attendants – Rs. 18,000/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
How To Apply For RWF Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement on the Home Page.
- Download the RWF Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And attend the walk-in interview at the below-given address.
|To Download the RWF Paramedical Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|Venue to attend the walk-in Interview – Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560064