RWF Railway Jobs 2021 | 28 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Rail Wheel Factory has released the job notification for 28 posts of CMP, Staff Nurse, Radiographer/ X-Ray Technician, Lab Technician & Hospital Attendants posts in their department. There are lots of job opportunities for direct recruitment at their positions.
The online application form for the eligible candidates for these posts candidates can download from the official notification pdf. Candidates must attend the RWF Railway Walkin 2021 on 20th April 2021 (Staff Nurse, Radiographer/ X-Ray Technician, Lab Technician & Hospital Attendants) 21st April 2021 (CMP).. Aspirants can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, last date, and other details are given below.
RWF Railway Jobs 2021 | 28 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Post Name||CMP, Staff Nurse, Radiographer/ X-Ray Technician, Lab Technician & Hospital Attendants|
|Total Vacancies||28 posts|
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Radiographer/ X-Ray Technician||01|
An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the Indian railway wheel factory Recruitment 2021.
- CMP – Educational Qualification for this post is MBBS Graduate and should be in possession of a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Council of India after completion of a one-year compulsory rotator internship
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- Radiographer/ X-Ray Technician – Qualification for this post is 10, +2 with physics and chemistry and diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radio-diagnosis Technology from recognized University
- Lab Technician – B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc with chemistry and biology as main or as optional/ subsidiary subjects or equivalent
- Hospital Attendants – Qualification for this post is 10th Pass or ITI From institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent
The Age Limit to apply for this post is 18 to 53 years.
The selection process for the post is based on Walk In interview. Candidates can refer the place date and other details in the official site. The board decision is the final step in the applicant selection process. As a result, candidates who want more information go to the official website.
|Contract Medical Practitioner||Rs 75,000 Per Month|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 44,900 Per Month (Plus DA & other allowances as admissible)|
|Radiographer/X-Ray technician||Rs 29,200 Per Month (Plus DA & other allowances as admissible)|
|Lab Technician||Rs 35,400 Per Month (Plus DA & other allowances as admissible)|
|Hospital Attendants||Rs 18,000 Per Month (Plus DA & other allowances as admissible)|
Documents required For RWF Railway Walkin
- Academic/Educational Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board
- DOB Certificate or SSLC.SSE Board Certificate
- If working, NOC from the current employer
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Educational Qualification Certificate
How To Attend For RWF Railway Walkin 2021
- Visit the official site @ rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Rail Wheel Factory’s official home page will display on the screen.
- From the news and announcements section, find the RWF Railway Jobs 2021 link.
- Click on this RWF Railway Notification 2021 link.
- RWF Railway Openings 2021 PDF will display on the screen.
- Check out all the eligibility criteria.
- Attend the walkin on time.
|Download RWF Railway Jobs Notification | Download RWF Railway Jobs notification|