RRB NTPC Level 6 DV Medical Exam Admit Card 2022 | DV Dates – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released the RRB NTPC Level 6 DV, Medical Exam Call Letter 2022 on the official website @rrbcdg.gov.in/ indianrailways.gov.in. Also, RRB NTPC Level 6 DV, Medical Exam is from 17th to 21st October 2022. Therefore, all those who have to undergo document verification/verification. Those who have been shortlisted for the medical exam will have to download the RRB NTPC Level 6 DV, Medical Exam Hall Ticket. Click on the download link given below to keep the admit card of RRB NTPC Level 6 DV, Medical Exam with you.
RRB NTPC Level 6 DV Medical Exam Admit Card 2022 | DV Dates
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Non-Technical Popular Categories (Junior Clerk Typist, Accounts Clerk Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk Typist, Junior Account Assistant Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master)|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
|RRB NTPC Level 6 DV, ME Date||17th To 21st October 2022|
|Qualification||The candidate should have passed a Graduate degree from any recognized University.|
|Age Limits||Minimum Age is 18 Years and Maximum Age should be 32 Years|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 to Rs. 35,400|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the RRB Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the RRB NTPC Level 6 DV Medical Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download RRB NTPC Level 6 DV Medical Exam Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) @ rrbcdg.gov.in OR indianrailways.gov.in
- Then on the home page check the Active Notice Board section.
- Search for the RRB NTPC Level 6 DV, Medical Exam Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the Link to download E-Call-Letter for Document-Verification / Medical-Examination to be held from 17-10-2022 to 21-10-2022.
- Then a new page will be shown with login details.
- Provide details and click on the login button to download the Call Letter.
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|