RRB Group D Admit Card 2022 Download | Level 5 Exam Date Out – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notification for 103769 Vacancies Of Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porter & Other Posts . Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the RRB Group D Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the RRB Group D Exam Date 2022 is 6th & 11th October 2022. Candidates can download the RRB Group D exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the RRB Group D Admit Card is 4 Days Prior To The Exam Date.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2022 Download | Level 5 Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Posts Name||Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porter & Other Posts|
|No Of Posts||103769 Vacancies|
|Railway Recruitment Boards/ Centralized Employment Notice||RRC-01/2019|
|Date Of Written Exam||6th & 11th October 2022|
|RRB Group D Phase 5 Exam Dates||Released|
|Availability Of Hall Ticket||4 Days Prior To The Exam Date|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||Class 10th pass certificate OR ITI degree or diploma|
|Age Limit||Lower Age limit – 18 years & Upper age limit – 33 years|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
- The Exam Will be CBT Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe)
- The Question paper will be Based on the Subjects like
- General Science – 25 Marks/ Questions
- Mathematics – 25 Marks/ Questions
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 30 Marks/ Questions
- General Awareness and Current Affairs – 20 Marks/ Questions
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories :
- UR – 40%,
- EWS – 40%,
- OBC (Non creamy layer) – 30%,
- SC – 30%,
- ST – 30%.
Details Mentioned on the RRB Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the RRB Group D Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board @ indianrailways.gov.in.
- The homepage is displayed on the screen.
- On the main page, the latest news will be displayed
- You have to search for RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
- Click on the link
- Moreover, you have to enter your Registration number/ hall ticket number and date of birth details.
- Before submitting, once verify the entered information
- Hit on the submit button
- Your RRC Level 1 Hall Ticket 2022 appears on the screen
- Clearly verify all the printed information
- After that download it
- Take a printout for further use.