RITES Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 146 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2021 For Apprentice [Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)] Post . Notification is out for 146 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22nd April 2021 to 12th May 2021 (EOD). Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of document verification before joining, if selected. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be summarily cancelled. If any candidate submits more than one application, the candidature of such applicant shall be liable to be cancelled.
- 1 RITES Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 146 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
RITES Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 146 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Post Name||Apprentice [Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)]|
|Total Vacancies||146 Posts|
|Starting Date||22nd April 2021|
|Closing Date||12th May 2021 (EOD)|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Graduate Apprentice – 76 Posts + 20 posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 15 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – 35 Posts
RITES Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- For Graduate Apprentice Post candidate should have Engineering Degree which means should have B.E or B.Tech degree in any discipline or Non – Engineering Graduate which means candidate should have BA, BBA or B.Com degree is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- For Diploma Apprentice post Candidate should have Diploma degree in any decent discipline is preferred and For Trade Apprentices Post candidate should pass out with ITI course is mandatory.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/institute in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates, who have undergone for training or have job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of essential qualification (as mentioned in Annexure I), shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.
As per the RITES Recruitment Norms
There is No Application Fee Null
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade / Branch / Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail along with uploading of list on RITES website
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Graduate Apprentice post is Rs. 14,000/- per month and for Diploma Apprentice Post salary is Rs. 12,000/- per month and for Trade Apprentice post salary is Rs. 10,000/- per month from the respective board.
- Duly filled Application form (Typed/Written by hand in Capital Letters Only) attached as Annexure II with photograph pasted thereon (Original copy of the same is required at the time of document verification, if called).
- Essential qualification certificates as per Annexure I (Marksheets of all semesters/years and passing certificate/Degree/Diploma/ITI)
Note: If there is a CGPA system/pattern then the candidate must submit scanned copy of conversion formula issued by their Institution or University, to convert CGPA into percentage.
- DOB proof Matriculation Certificate/ Aadhar card/Driving License etc. in which D0B is mentioned clearly.
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card etc.)
- Caste certificate.
How to Apply for RITES Apprentice Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official site @ rites.com
- Navigate to the “Career” section.
- Over there, click on the “Vacancies” section
- Under that section, you will find the “RITES Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification” link
- Next read all the details of the notification carefully
- If you are eligible for the above posts
- Then fill and submit the Online RITES Apprentice Application Form 2021 using the link given below and also send the scanned copy of relevant documents in one pdf file through the email ID below. For relevant documents refer to the Official Notification
|To Download the RITES Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form|
|Email ID To Send the RITES Apprentice Application Form 2021 – [email protected]|