KARTET Admit Card 2022 Download | Karnataka TET Paper Date – The authorities of School Education Karnataka released the KAR TET Admit Card 2022 on the official website @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Candidates who had applied for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) will be surfing various portals to download the Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2022. For those candidates, we have made this portal available with a direct link to download the Karnataka TET Admit Card 2022. KARTET exam 2022 is on 6th November 2022, candidates should have a copy of KARTET Admit Card 2022 which can now be downloaded from the link given below.
KARTET Admit Card 2022 Download | Karnataka TET Paper Date
|Organization Name||School Education Karnataka|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET)|
|KARTET Hall Ticket 2022 Status||Released|
|KARTET 2022 Exam Date||6th November 2022|
|Mode of the Hall Ticket||Online|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Qualification||12th / B.Sc. / B.Ed. / D.Ed|
|Salary Details||Rs 14,550 to Rs 26,700/- per month|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
Details Mentioned on the KARTET Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the KARTET Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download KARTET Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- School Education Karnataka with the latest information will be shown.
- From there click on the KARTET 2022 Admit Card.
- Then a new page will be shown with Application for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) – 2022.
- To the bottom of the page “Download Hall Ticket” Pop up box will be shown.
- Click on it then a new page will be redirected to KARTET Hall Ticket.
- Download it by entering the details of the User name and password.
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|