RGNUL Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law District has released an online notification for recruitment to the 14 post of Professor in Law, Associate Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Sociology, Research Associate, Legal Advisor Research Associate, Advisor- Forensic Laboratory at RGNUL, Administrative Officer, Assistant Registrar, Stenographer (English). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RGNUL Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RGNUL Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law|
|Post Names||Professor in Law, Associate Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Sociology, Research Associate, Legal Advisor Research Associate, Advisor- Forensic Laboratory at RGNUL, Administrative Officer, Assistant Registrar, Stenographer (English)|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Closing Date||2nd August 2021|
|Application Mode||Offline, Email|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Interview|
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Sociology)||1|
|Legal Advisor and Research Associate||1|
To apply for the RGNUL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RGNUL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Professor in Law||A. (i) An eminent scholar with a Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with the evidence of the published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120.
2. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in a university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years‟ experience.
|Associate Professor in Law||(1) Good academic record, with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines;
(2) 55% of marks, or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level.
(3) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University/ College or in an Accredited Research Institution/ industry with evidence of published work and
a minimum of seven publications per book and/ or research/policy papers in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of at least Seventy Five (75), as per UGC norms.
|Assistant Professor in Law and Assistant Professor in Sociology||(i) A good academic record with a minimum of 55% of marks at the master’s level in the related subject; and
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./ Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET
|Research Associate||LL.M./ Post Graduate in the concerned subject (55%), on the fixed salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month with at least One Year of Research/ Project Experience will be essentialSpecialization in the field of:
|Legal Advisor Research Associate||LL.M./ Post Graduate in the concerned subject (55%), on the fixed salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month with at least One Year of Research/ Project Experience will be essential. Experience of legal practice of at least 5 years preferably in educational/service matters.|
|Advisor- Forensic Laboratory at RGNUL||Should be an Academician/ Professional in the field of Forensic Science with at least five years experience teaching & Research/ Lab work in recognized institutions. The candidate having Doctorate Degree will be preferred. Having experience in Criminalistics and Forensic Science Laboratory. Collaborated with Central Forensic Science Laboratory.|
|Administrative Officer||Good academic record plus Master degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ ST category.Desirable:
1. At least three years experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a government department/ University/ Educational or Research Institution/ Teaching and/ or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities.
|Assistant Registrar||Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7pt scale along with a good academic record as laid down by the UGC.Desirable:
(i) Having LL.B./ CA with 55% marks.
|Stenographer (English)||Candidate should have passed B.A. or Second Class Intermediate/ Senior Secondary or 10+2 or First Class Matriculation of a recognized University/ Board with a minimum speed of 100 (hundred) words per minute in English Short-hand. The candidate should be able to transcribe the matter at the speed of 15 (fifteen) words per minute Candidate should have at least 3 (three) years experience as Steno-Typist/ Stenographer and be competent to work on Computer|
- Minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 02-08-2021.
- SC/ST/ Backward Class/ PwD/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: 5 years
RGNUL jobs 2021 as follows Application Fees.
- Gen/OBC and Others candidates (Teaching & Non-Teaching posts): Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/SAP candidates (Teaching & Non-Teaching): Rs. 500/-
- Gen/OBC and Others candidates (Stenographer): Rs. 500/-
- SC/SAP Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Date of notification Released: 19-07-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 02-Aug-2021
RGNUL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Professor in Law||Grade: Rs. 37400-67000+AGP 10000|
|Associate Professor in Law||Grade: Rs. 37400-67000+AGP 9000|
|Assistant Professor in Law||Grade: Rs. 15600-39100+AGP 6000|
|Assistant Professor in Sociology||Grade: Rs. 15600-39100+AGP 6000|
|Research Associate||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Legal Advisor Research Associate||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Advisor- Forensic Laboratory at RGNUL||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Administrative Officer||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs. 35,000/-|
How To Apply For RGNUL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ rgnul.ac.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Quick Links.
- And then Vacancy.
- Download the Advertisement.
- And read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials at the below-given venue.
|To Download the RGNUL Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Email ID to send the Application Form – [email protected]|
|Address to send the Application Form – Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Sidhuwal, Bhadson Road, Patiala – 147 006 (Punjab)|