DSSC Answer Key 2021 | LDC MTS Steno Exam Key | Objections – Defence Services Staff College has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 4th, 6th, 12th October 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Soon the Official website of DSSC will Provide the Result but Before Providing the result DSSC will provide the Answer Key of Each Set so that the Candidates will be able to Check the Answer Key
- 1 DSSC Answer Key 2021 | LDC MTS Steno Exam Key | Objections
- 1.0.1 DSSC Solved Key Sheet
- 1.0.2 Objection Form
- 1.0.3 How To Download DSSC Exam Key 2021 PDF
- 1.0.4 Important Links
- 1.0.5 DSSC Answer key 2021- FAQ
DSSC Answer Key 2021 | LDC MTS Steno Exam Key | Objections
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Office & Training|
|No. of Posts||83 Posts|
|Exam Date||4th, 6th, 12th October 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||3rd week of October 2021 tentatively|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
DSSC Solved Key Sheet
- Candidates can download Answer Key for DSSC from official site.
- Candidates will be able to collect the DSSC answer keys from this page by clicking on the direct link.
- With the help of Answer key Candidates can predict the qualified status before the result declaration and they can start preparation for next selection process.
- The official board invite the objection against the answer keys.
- Every exam appeared candidates can challenge their answer key.
- If the candidates find any kinds of error then they can make the objection against Answer key.
- The objection will be accepted till the last dates of the submission of the objection.
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How To Download DSSC Exam Key 2021 PDF
- Visit the official website @ dssc.gov.in
- Defence Services Staff College official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the DSSC Answer Key 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Select paper set or series.
- Click on the submit button.
- DSSC Solution Key will appear on the screen.
- Download DSSC Exam Key PDF.
|To Download DSSC Exam Key 2021|
|DSSC Result 2021 | DSSC Cut Off Marks | Merit List @ dssc.gov.in|
DSSC Answer key 2021- FAQ
How to raise objections against the DSSC Answer key 2021?
When was the DSSC Exam 2021 conducted?
How to check DSSC Answer key 2021?
What is the importance of checking the DSSC Answer key 2021?