DSSC Result 2021 | DSSC Cut Off Marks | Merit List @ dssc.gov.in – Defence Services Staff College has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 4th, 6th, 12th October 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of DSSC. Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of DSSC
DSSC Result 2021 | DSSC Cut Off Marks | Merit List @ dssc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Office & Training|
|No. of Posts||83 Posts|
|Exam Date||4th, 6th, 12th October 2021|
|Result Release Date||October 2021 tentatively|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
DSSC Cut off
DSSC Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare DSSC Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Defence Services Staff College Will Declare DSSC Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide DSSC Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download DSSC Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ dssc.gov.in
- Search for the DSSC Result 2021 link
- Once you find the respective link, open it
- Fill in all your detail in the given fields
- Submit the details
- Finally, check and download the DSSC Exam Result 2021 for later references
|To Download Result 2021|
|DSSC Answer Key 2021 | LDC MTS Steno Exam Key | Objections|
DSSC Result 2021 : FAQ
From where can I check DSSC Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking DSSC Result?
On what basis the DSSC Result 2021 will be announced?
Where Can I View DSSC Result?
Who conducts the DSSC exam?