REAP Notification 2023 | Eligibility | Application Form | Admission Dates – The Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2023 will be managed by RTU or Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The entire admission process is a state level admission process. The candidates will be able to get JEE Main/JEE Main. Admission is granted to the University and its affiliated institutions on the basis of NATA score or intermediate score. Admission to BE is also granted. B.Tech/ B.Arch. course. This university will not introduce any formal entrance test for the candidates to get admission. You can find out the complete details about REAP 2023 in the article below:
- 1 REAP Notification 2023 | Eligibility | Application Form | Admission Dates
- 1.1 REAP 2023 Exam Date:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Exam Pattern
REAP Notification 2023 | Eligibility | Application Form | Admission Dates
|Name of the examination||REAP|
|Full form||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
|Conducting body||Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Arch, etc.|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
REAP 2023 Exam Date:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates applying must be born on or after October 1, 1995. However, which ST/ST SC/SC Are PWD, their date of birth should be on or after October 1, 1990.
- The reserve will be given a relaxation in the age of 5 years. category candidates.
- At the time of reporting, you will have to submit a medical fitness certificate.
- Candidates from Rajasthan are required to fulfil the local status by the State Government of Rajasthan and have to submit a domicile certificate of Rajasthan.
Eligibility for B.Tech/ B.E. Course:
Eligibility for B.Arch. Course:
- Candidate must have successfully passed with at least 50% marks in aggregate with subjects like Mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or
- Candidates should have successfully passed 10+3 Diploma from any stream recognized by the Central State Government by securing at least 50% marks in aggregate with mathematics
- Candidates should have completed an International Level Diploma with at least 50% marks in Mathematics after 10 years of schooling
- Every applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/-.
- Appliers can use payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and E-Wallet payment gateway for the transaction of application fees.
REAP 2023 Application Form Notification
- The mode of issue of application form will be online only.
- To participate in the counselling process, candidates will be able to register themselves from the second week of May 2023.
- It should be noted that the application process will be regulated only once, so candidates should ensure to submit the correct application form only at one time.
- No correction facility will be provided in the application form.
- All the information provided by the candidates should be the same as their 10th/10th. As appears in the marksheet of the 12th, any change in the information can reject the application form.
- The candidates will have to submit their application form before the last week of June 2023, as the authorities will not accept any application form after the due date.
- Applicants are directed to keep a printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
REAP 2023 Seat Reservation
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||21%|
|MBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||1%|
|Ex-servicemen/ dependants of defense killed/Gallantry award winners||3%|
- Mode: Pen Paper Based Test
- Medium: English and Hindi language
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s)
- Subjects: Questions would be asked on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
REAP 2023 Counselling
- The REAP counselling process will be conducted by the authority only through online mode. The counselling process will be conducted in different rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling.
- The counselling will begin from the first week of July 2023.
- The counselling process for REAP 2023 will be followed by various rounds, including choice filling, allotment of seats and reporting at the allotment centre.
- In the REAP 2023 merit list, seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their rank.
- Candidates will have to report to their allotted centre within the stipulated time to confirm their seat after seat allotment.
REAP Admit Card 2023
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the REAP exam will be uploaded on the REAP website.
- Further, the direct link to download the REAP exam will be provided to you here below.
REAP Answer Key 2023
- The REAP will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the REAP answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the REAP answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
REAP Result 2023
- REAP will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The REAP result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the REAP .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the REAP exam 2023 here once it is announced by the commission.