JKCET 2023 Notification | Eligibility, Registration, Application Form – The J&K BOPEE CET exam is in the hands of the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JAKBOPEE). It is considered a common entrance test at the state level for those who are entering the undergraduate course. To get admission in many courses so that the candidates can take admission in the colleges located in the paradise of India i.e. Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates may be curious to know about various things such as J&K BOPEE CET 2023 application form, eligibility criteria, paper pattern, and more. All this is given in the detailed account mentioned below:
JKCET 2023 Notification | Eligibility, Registration, Application Form
|JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination)
|Name of the exam
|Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2023
|Type of exam
|Level of exam
|2nd week of May 2023
|Duration of exam
To apply for the JKCET Recruitment 2023 notification , the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JKCET used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December 2023 to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized educational board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have acquired at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for the JKCET examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are going to appear in the 12th or equivalent exam in 2023 can also apply for admission.
- JkCET 2023 application fee is Rs.1200/-.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use credit card, debit card and net banking payment gateway for the transaction of application fee.
- The candidate will get the option to pay through offline or online mode.
- If the candidate is proceeding with the online payment mode then it can be done by HDFC payment option by credit card or debit card.
- For offline mode, the candidate can make payment by bank challan at any branch of HDFC Bank or J&K Bank.
- The availability of the application form will be through online mode only.
- No application form can be expected offline.
- The application form will be provided in the month of January by the fourth week of February 2023.
- At the time of filling the correct details, candidates should only be allowed to fill in JPG/JPG.
- One should make sure to upload scanned images of signatures, photos and thumb impressions in a given format like JPEG.
- The size of the photo should not exceed 500 KB while the size of the thumb impression and marks certificate should not exceed 200 KB.
- Candidates are also required to upload a copy of the permanent resident certificate, marks certificate and category certificate as per the specifications only.
- Once the form is fully filled, take a printout of it for further references.
Applicants have to complete the application fee payment which is mandatory for all categories. The amount
- of fee for all classes is Rs.1200/-.
- You will get the option to pay via offline or online mode.
- If the applicant is proceeding with the online payment mode then do it through hdfc payment option through credit card or debit card.
- For offline mode, you can make payment through bank challan at HDFC Bank or any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
Seat Reservation Details:
- 50% is the reservation for the General (GEN) category.
- 25% for Other Backward Class (OBC)
- 8% for Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 11% for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 3% for Children of Defense Personnel
- 2% for Sports Quota
JKCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be held in offline (pen and paper) mode.
- Medium of Language: The language of the paper will be English.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to the candidates to solve the paper.
- Type of Questions: Questions in the paper will be Multiple choice type (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions in the paper.
- Distribution of Questions (Section wise): There will be 60 questions in Physics section; 60 questions in Chemistry and 60 questions in Mathematics subject.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, +1 mark will be awarded. -0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response
JKCET Admit Card 2023
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JKCET exam will be uploaded on the JKCET website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JKCET exam will be provided to you here below.
JKCET Answer Key 2023
- The JKCET will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JKCET answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JKCET answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JKCET Result 2023
- JKCET will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JKCET result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JKCET .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JKCET exam 2023 here once it is announced by the commission.