REAP Merit List 2021 Released | TFWS Selection List @ rtu.ac.in – Rajasthan Technical University has released the cut off merit list for graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Rajasthan Technical University graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Rajasthan Technical University and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
REAP Merit List 2021 Released | TFWS Selection List @ rtu.ac.in
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Merit List Release Status
||27th September 2021|
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to carefully establish their eligibility before applying for the REAP 2021.
Education Qualification for B.E./B.tech.:
- The minimum academic qualification for admission in B.E. /B.Tech. program in Rajasthan is – The candidates should have qualified JEE Main 2021 in order to apply for the admission.
Education Qualification for B.Arch. (5 Years)
- The minimum academic qualification for admission in B.Arch program in Rajasthan is – The candidates should have qualified a valid NATA score.
Rajasthan Technical University Admission 2021 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
REAP 2021 Counselling Dates
|Starting of application form||6th September 2021|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||21st September 2021|
|Last date for filling online application cum registration form||22nd September 2021|
|Declaration of tentative main merit list and TFWS merit list of all candidates||27th September 2021|
|Physical counselling for Ex- servicemen (Round 1)|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 1st Round (online)||28th September 2021|
|Declaration of final merit list of 1st round||29th September 2021|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||30th September 2021|
|Seat Allotment of 1st round (Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)||1st October 2021|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st Round (Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)||6th October 2021|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)||6th October 2021|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 2nd Round and TFWS merit (online)||28th September 2021|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round||30th September 2021|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||4th October 2021|
|Seat Allotment of 2nd round||8th October 2021|
|Last Date of reporting of 2nd Round||23rd October 2021|
|Round 3rd (Upward Moment)|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (Round 3rd)||23rd October 2021|
|Display the List of candidates applied for upward movement||23rd October 2021|
|Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round (upward movement) and allotment of TFWS||26th October 2021|
|Last Date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd Round (For upward Movement)||30th October 2021|
|Last Date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||30th October 2021|
|Management Quota Admission|
|Last date of Reporting of Management Quota admission||26th October 2021|
|After Counselling Exercise at Institute and REAP-2021 office level|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats||4th November 2021|
|Date for sending data to universities for Enrolment by REAP-2021 office||5th November 2021|
REAP Seat allotment Process
|Round Of Seat Allotment||Particulars|
|First Round||Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their JEE Main 2021 score|
|Second Round||If a candidate is allotted a seat of higher preference, then that particular seat will fall vacant and it will be allocated to subsequent candidates.
The fresh choice filling will not be permitted.
Registered candidates will not have the option to change or resubmit their choices
|Third Round||Candidates who have JEE Main score and were not allotted seats due to exhaustion of their choice, will be allowed to participate in this round
Candidates who are registered and do not have JEE Main score, have the option to change their choice.
New candidates who meet the requisite eligibility criteria, will be allowed to register after paying the application form fee and fill new choices
Reported candidates in the first and second rounds will not be allowed to participate again in the counseling process.
|Fourth Round||Candidates will be allotted seats due to upward movement. They will be awarded seats according to the choice of the program that they had filled and now the seat has fallen vacant as the candidates to whom it was originally allotted did not report to the allotted institute.|
Preparation of Rajasthan Technical University final Merit list 2021?
- The marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying examinations.
- Marks for the subject of English
- Marks obtained in practicals
- Age (Date of Birth)
- Total number of seats available
- Category of the applicant.
- Aggregate marks scored in SSC Examination/ equivalent examination
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Rajasthan Technical University Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the Rajasthan Technical University @ www.reap2021.com or rtu.ac.in.
- The home page of the Rajasthan Technical University will be displayed.
- On top of the home page click on Admission panel.
- Scroll down the page and click on REAP 2020 tab.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Check weather candidates name appears or not in the list.
- If qualified, go through the admission process.
|Download Rajasthan Technical University Provisional Admission List 2021|