BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 | Check BPSC Exam Date – Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the exam date for the written test for Auditor posts on its official website on 26th March 2021. The notification was released for filling 373 vacancies for Auditor posts in Bihar Panchayat Audit Service for which the prelims, mains, and interview round will be conducted for selecting the eligible candidates. The Prelims Exam has been scheduled for 25th April 2021
- 1 BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 | Check BPSC Exam Date
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 | Check BPSC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) (Advt. No. 67/2020)|
|No. Of Posts||373 Posts|
|Exam Date||25th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Selection Process :
The Selection Process Will Be As Following :-
- Pre Exam
- Candidates who applied for the Posts of Auditor are waiting for the Exam Dates. M
- any candidates are Enquiring and Searching about the Exam dates from the various sources.
- Exam Dates Is released Now On The Official Website of Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC).
- Candidates can check for the Exam dates on the official website of Bihar PSC or you can check the same from the below.
- Date of Exam :25 April 2021
Details Mentioned on the BPSC Auditor Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the BPSC Auditor Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For BPSC Auditor Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download BPSC Auditor Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) @ bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On that Home page visit the Notifications section.
- From there, you can find and search for the link which may be highlighted as BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Download.
- Click on it and then fill in the necessary details on that page.
- Submit the details and then download the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021.
- Also, keep 2-3 copies of it while appearing for the BPSC Auditor Exam.
|To Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|BPSC Auditor Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|