BPSC Auditor Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Bihar Public Service Commission has released the Auditor Jobs Notification with 373 Vacancies and going to conduct the exam for selecting the well-being Candidates who suites for the following post. So, the candidates must refer Bihar Auditor Previous Papers PDF from the official site . The latest Bihar Panchayat Audit Service Exam Pattern is provided for both Prelims, Mains. Candidates can easily download the Bihar Panchayat Audit Service 2021 Previous Papers in PDF format along with the Exam Pattern.
BPSC Auditor Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
BPSC Auditor Exam Pattern 2021
- BPSC Auditor Exam Pattern consists of two stages (Prelims, Mains).
- Candidates should prepare with the Prelims subjects like General Studies, General Knowledge & Mathematics, Mental Ability.
- The BPSC Auditor Prelims Exam will be conducted for 150 marks in the duration of 2 hours which is of objective type.
- BPSC Auditor Mains Exam, the time duration is 12 hours which consists of General Hindi with 100 marks, General Studies-I with 300 marks, General Studies-II with 300 marks has the duration of 3 hours each.
- And Optional Paper of Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Statistics consists of 300 marks for 3 hours.
- There will be a written exam based on Multiple Choice objective type pattern.
- There will be a single Paper of General Study consist 150 Marks.
- The Question paper is bilingual.
- The Time duration of written exam is 2 hrs. (120 min.)
|Section Name||Number of Marks||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Mathematics||50||50|
- There will be 4 Papers in Mains examination.
- Time allowed for each paper will be of 3 hours.
- One will be Optional while the other are compulsory.
- Candidates can choose the Optional Paper as per his choice from the list of Papers given below.
|Paper Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper – Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Statistics (Select any one subject)||300||3 Hours|
BPSC Auditor Exam Date :
BPSC Has Not Provided The Auditor Exam Date In Their Notification. But It Is Expected That The Exam May Be Conducted On 25 April 2021.
The upcoming Exam Date News / Update Will Be Informed Here Time To Time. So Stay Connected With Us.
Selection Process :
The Selection Process Will Be As Following :-
- Pre Exam
- Those Candidates Who Place Their Position In The Merit List Prepared On The Basis Of Written Exam Marks will be call for Interview.
- The Interview Will Be Of 120 Marks.
Final Merit List
- The Final Merit List Will Be Prepared On The Basis Of Interview Marks.
- The Pre Exam & Mains Exam Marks Will Not Be Evaluated For Final Merit List.
BPSC Auditor Previous Papers PDF
- To download the BPSC Bihar Panchayat Audit Service General Studies Question Papers PDF – Click Here
- To Download the Bihar PSC Auditor General Knowledge Previous Question Papers PDF –Click Here
- To download the BPSC Auditor Mathematics Old Question Papers PDF – Click Here
- To download the bpsc.bih.nic.in Auditor Mental Ability Previous Papers PDF – Click Here
- To download the BPSC Bihar Panchayat Audit Service General Hindi Model Papers PDF – Click Here
- Download the BPSC Auditor General Science Old Question Papers PDF – Click Here
- To download the bpsc.bih.nic.in Auditor Economics Previous Papers PDF – Click Here
- To download the BPSC Auditor Commerce Previous Question Papers PDF – Click Here
- To BPSC Bihar Panchayat Audit Service Statistics Model Papers PDF – Click Here
|Download BPSC Auditor Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|