MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant Syllabus PDF | Exam Pattern – High Court of Madhya Pradesh has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Law Clerk Research Assistants, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant Syllabus PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Law Clerk Research Assistants|
|Selection Process||Online Examination, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Download Syllabus||Syllabus PDF|
|Download Previous Papers||MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant Previous Papers PDF
MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam will be conducted in 150 multiple choice objective-type questions.
- The time duration is 2 Hours.
- The exam will be in two parts.
- Part-1 will be General English & General Aptitude / Awareness.
- Part-2 will be concerned subjects.
|Subject||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-1: General English & General Aptitude / Awareness including computer knowledge||50 Marks||2 Hrs|
|Part-2: Indian Constitution, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Produce Code, Civil Produce Code, and Indian Evidence Act, etc.||100 Marks|
MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant Syllabus 2021
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership
- Compound Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Probability, Problems on Trains
- Numbers and Ages
- Averages, Percentages
- Profit and Loss
- Relationships between Numbers
- Volume and Surface Area
- Simple Equations
- Boats and Streams
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on Numbers
- Finance Commissions
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Revenue of Central Government
- Economic Planning
- National Income
- Public Finance
- Concept of Budget
- Schemes and Policies implemented by Government
- Indian Banking Industry History
- Functions of Banks
- Types of Banks
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- Capital market in India
- Money Market in India
- Role of Banking.
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Produce Code
- Civil Produce Code
- Indian Evidence Act
MP High Court Law Clerk Research Assistant Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked.
- If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.