Ramanujan College Non Teaching Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List – Ramanujan College, University of Delhi has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Non-Teaching Posts – Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, MTS – Library, MTS – Laboratory Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 29th August 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of Ramanujan College Non Teaching . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of Ramanujan College Non Teaching
Ramanujan College Non Teaching Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||Ramanujan College, University of Delhi|
|Post Names||Non-Teaching Posts – Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, MTS – Library, MTS – Laboratory|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Exam Date||Administrative Officer – 29th August 2021|
|Result Release Date||September 2021(Tentative)|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Skill Test/ Practical Test|
Ramanujan College Non Teaching Cut off
Ramanujan College Non Teaching Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare Ramanujan College Non Teaching Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Ramanujan College, University of Delhi Will Declare Ramanujan College Non Teaching Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide Ramanujan College Non Teaching Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download Ramanujan College Non Teaching Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ ramanujancollege.ac.in
- The Ramanujan College, University of Delhi main page opens.
- On the right side of the main page “What’s New” section will be seen.
- All the latest links will be scrolling there.
- Check for the Ramanujan College Non Teaching Result 2021 link.
- Tapping on it will lead you to another page.
- There select the related link and the result will be visible to you.
- Check your score and download it from the official site.
|To Download Ramanujan College Non-Teaching Result 2021|
|Ramanujan College Non Teaching Answer Key 2021 | Objections