UJVNL AE Geologist Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Geologist. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
All the interested and applied competitors are advised to download the given UJVNL AE Geologist Previous Papers. Candidates need to practice with given topics and solved the UJVNL AE Geologist Previous Question Papers for better exam preparations and start your preparation immediately without delay. And also candidates gain good marks in the written examination and move to the further selection process.
UJVNL AE Geologist Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Geologist|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||written test, Interview|
UJVNL AE, Geologist Exam Pattern 2021
Here through these sections, candidates will get complete UJVNL Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Geologist Exam Pattern. So candidates
- Objective written test.
- There will a negative marking for the written test. For every wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- The final Merit List will be based on the written test and interview.
|Post Name||Parts||Syllabus||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|AE (Electrical & Mechanical)||Part I||
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to Electrical Engineering for AE (T) Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for AE (T) Mechanical.||126||126|
|AE (Civil)||Part I||
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to civil engineering.||126||126|
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology or Engineering Geology.||126||126|
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Selection will be based on written test, Interview. Details will given below.
For AE Trainee Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper with multiple choice answer related to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Engineering for AE (T) electrical and Mechanical and Civil
For Geologist Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology or Engineering Geology.
UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021
UJVNL Exam Syllabus helps candidates to get all the topics to be needed to prepare for the VJVNLL Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Geologist Exa 2021. Moreover, applicants must prepare all the subtopics given below to secure maximum marks in the UJVNL Exam. We have provided in detail UJVNL Exam Syllabus. Thus, you can download Syllabus PDF along with the Exam Pattern and can prepare accordingly.
UJVNL General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- IT & Space etc.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
UJVNL Aptitude Syllabus
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Visualization Space.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Areas & Volumes.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit & Loss.
UJVNL Reasoning Syllabus
- Number coding.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Number Puzzle.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Coding & Decoding
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation.
- The odd man out.
UJVNL Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Microwave Engineering
- The transistor as a switching element
- Karnaugh map and applications
- Small signal analysis
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Network Theory
- Control Systems
- Broad banding techniques
- Transient and steady-state response of control systems
- Concepts of gain and phase margins
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Communication Systems
- Power amplifiers
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
UJVNL Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Probability & Statistics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Metal Casting
- Forming Processes
- Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Operations Research
- Tool Engineering
- Metrology and Inspection
- The Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- The design of Machine Elements
UJVNL Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Studies
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management, etc.
UJVNL AE Geologist Previous Papers PDF
- To Download UJVNL AE Civil Engineering Model Paper PDF – Click Here
- To Download UJVNL AE Electrical Engineering Previous Year Paper – Click Here
- Download UJVNL AE Mechanical Engineering Old Question Paper – Click Here
- To Download UJVNL AE, Geologist General Awareness Model Question Paper – Click Here
- To Download UJVNL AE, Geologist Aptitude Previous Paper PDF – Click Here
- To Download UJVNL AE, Geologist Reasoning Previous Question Paper – Click Here
|To Download the UJVNL Recruitment Notification PDF 2021||Click Here|
|Download UJVNL AE Geologist Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|